My class is like the melodie that's sweetly play'd in tune

A colleague of mine recently got an e-mail from a student with a question about the Science Class For Non-Scientists that he will be teaching in the fall. The student wondered:

"what is your class like?"

I am sure that my colleague wrote back (or will eventually write back) with some information, although it is not clear exactly what the student wants to know.

It occurred to me that it would be fun to think up fake answers to this question, using the simile construction "my class is like..".

These answers would not be of the sort that would be appropriate to send to a student wondering whether to take your class, unless your purpose is to discourage enrollment and/or let the student know in advance that you are a bit strange. No, the purpose of this is just for fun.

You need not use a simile from a poem, novel, song, or movie, but you can. You can also make up your own entirely new simile. It need not even make sense, not even to you, but ideally it will capture some aspect (tangible or not) about your class. Examples:

My class is like a glass labyrinth.

My class is like a drunken nematode.

Go wild, like rabid lemmings in a world without cliffs.